Following a spike in positive Covid cases amongst pupils and staff we are implementing a series of restrictive measures for the next 2 weeks.
- Children will now be in bubbles, mixing only with children in their own class for both break and lunch time.
- Breakfast club will still remain open from 8am – 8:50am
- There will be no after school clubs, they will restart week commencing 31st January
- Classes will have a staggered start and end times as detailed below
- Any parents wishing to enter school must wear a face covering
- Please, where possible, can only one adult collect and drop off children
- Please do not congregate on the school premises
- Please respect social distancing
- If your child has any symptoms they must not attend school and take a lateral flow test. If positive please inform school and follow the self isolation guidance.
- As always if you have any questions please get in touch and we will do our best to help.
We anticipate these measures being in place until the 31st January, however we will continue to monitor and review the situation and let you know of any alterations.
|Class||Drop off time||Collection time||Location|
|Nursery||8:30am (if attending Early Birds Club) |
9am (if not attending Early Birds)
|Year 1||8:50am||2:50pm||School Yard|
|Year 2||08:55am||2:55pm||School Yard|
|Year 3||08:55am||2:55pm||Staff Car Park Gate|
|Year 4||9:00am||3:00pm||School Yard|
|Year 5||8:50am||2:50pm||Staff Car Park Gate|
|Year 6||TBC||TBC||Staff Car Park Gate|
As we return to school in September the following regulations are now in place:
- Individuals are not required to self isolate if they live in the same household as someone with COVID-19 or are a close contact of someone provided they are:
- Fully vaccinated
- Below the age of 18 years and 6 months
- If you have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace and identified as a close contact they will advise a PCR test.
If you have any queries regarding these new changes please get in touch with the school office and they will advise.